The Central Australia Academic Health Science Centre (AHSC) is a highly functioning partnership between health service providers, medical research institutes and universities who are actively working to improve the health of Central Australians.
Our member organisations recognise that patients and health care providers can be better supported when health research and medical education are closely aligned with the healthcare system.
The Central Australia AHSC provides the means for us to jointly engage in planning, stakeholder consultation and collaborative projects that respond to our communities’ aspirations for health and wellbeing.
The members of the Central Australia AHSC are:
- Baker IDI Heart & Diabetes Institute
- Central Australian Aboriginal Congress
- Central Australia Health Service
- Centre for Remote Health
- Charles Darwin University
- Flinders University
- Poche Centre for Indigenous Health
- Menzies School of Health Research
- Ngaanyatjarra Health Service